Seasonal Program Coordinator
Camp Luther is looking for dedicated, motivated individuals to serve in a program coordinator role for this fall and beyond. This seasonal position is available for up to five months for post-college applicants and for one or two semesters for current students. This role involves working closely with our full-time staff team to coordinate and lead our retreat programs, as well as providing operational support for the ministry of camp.
Become a part of our year-round staff community while being encouraged and mentored in your leadership and faith. We’re passionate about providing people in this role with the opportunity for leadership development, intentional ministry training, and personal growth. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals looking to gain leadership experience in a ministry setting.
- Be willing to lead all manners of outdoor games, activities, and programs.
- Be willing to work extended hours most weekends (with time off during the week).
- Possess a strong, leadership-oriented mentality, with the willingness to operate in a team-focused environment.
- Be able to independently lead a group, including facilitating faith formation experiences.
- Affirm and support the ministry beliefs and practices of Camp Luther.
- The ability to play guitar and song lead is strongly encouraged, but not required.
- Pay is $250 per week.
- On-site housing is provided in a two-bedroom apartment with full kitchen, full bathroom, and living room area.
- Meals are provided whenever there are groups on-site. (Usually this includes the majority of weekends and occasionally during the week as well.)
- Live and work in a beautiful Northwoods setting located on the largest inland chain of lakes in the world.
- To apply, please fill out this online application.
- Once you've completed the application, we will contact you to let you know about the next steps of the hiring process.
- The deadline for applications for the fall season is August 27, 2017.
Contact Kardia (email@example.com), Camp Luther's Director of Programs, with any questions or requests for additional information.