The Keweenaw Peninsula is always in need of groups and individuals who have a desire to serve. Keweenaw Base Camp actively seeks out those who need help and works to serve the community every year. There are also several projects ongoing right at Keweenaw Base Camp that require many hands. We welcome any and all who have a desire to serve and spread God's love to others in this region.
Events may be scheduled for any week (Sunday - Friday) during the summer season. The 2017 summer season will begin June 11 and end August 18. Servant event dates outside this range are also available. Contact Janette with any questions.
Rates are per person, and all-inclusive (meals, lodging, programming and excursions).
$250 before January 15, 2017
$275 before May 1, 2017
A $500 deposit is due at the time of your registration. If you have not paid this deposit, you will not be considered registered. Payment made after May 1st will result in a $15 late fee. Your balance is due on or before May 1, 2017.
Included in the cost of the Servant Event is any one of our excursions. Pick which excursion fits your group best HERE.
Contact Janette 'Swoops' Marien at 715-891-4064 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to schedule a trip.
From the South:
1) Drive North into Houghton, MI on Highway 26
2) Turn left (West) onto Canal Rd.
-This road can be easy to miss. It is a left turn as you are headed downhill just before downtown Houghton.
3) Follow Canal Rd. 4.25 miles to Liminga Rd.
4) Turn left (West) onto Liminga Rd.
5) Follow Liminga Rd. 2.2 miles to S. Superior Rd.
6) Turn left (South) on S. Superior Rd.
7) Follow S. Superior Rd. just under 1 mile to Love Lake Rd. (entrance to Keweenaw Base Camp)
8) Turn left on Love Lake Rd. and follow into Camp